2009年5月11日星期一

batteries service

Battery Web’s Customer Service Toots Their Horn!


We at Batteryweb strive to give the best customer service as possible. There is an old adage “You can’t please everybody” however we do give it a heck of a try. Below are a handful of the emails we receive from our customers letting us know how we’re doing.


John from OH writes: You have a great website, very easy Compaq Presario 2100 battery(compaq 2100 battery), to navigate through to get the right battery. Thank-you!


Don with us here in FL writes: thank you for a great website, very easy to navigate through to get the right battery.!


Bill from out west writes: Thanks for the info. You have restored my faith in ordering batteries online. I will look you up soon again.


Jay writes in: I never got back to you to Hp F3172A battery thank you for the prompt replacement of my MC battery that was cracked in shipping. The response from Batteryweb was exceptional, and I appreciate it.


John tells us: I received my order in good condition, installed it and my shaver is up and running again, Thank you. The letter opener etc is a nice extra.


Wayne says: Received battery as ordered, sooner than expected. WOW! Keep up the good work.



Phil says: Thanks David. I will let my classic motorcycle group know how it Compaq Presario 2500 battery(compaq 2500 battery) goes to send a little more business your way.


Holley Says: The battery arrived on Wednesday… gee whiz..I just ordered it on Monday. Thank you so much for sending it so promptly and at such a reasonable price. It is perfect.



Jan in CA writes in: I like your web site and I will be ordering other batteries from you in the future.


Frank says: You have a customer for life. I have another Harley and if I ever need anything form a battery source, either for my bikes or other types of batteries. I am ordering from you. Thank you so much for your great customer service.


Please don’t be afraid to let us know what you think, even if we’re not able to toot our horn Compaq Presario NX9010 battery about it. Besides we can’t fix something if we don’t know it’s broken.


BMW Batteries with Quick Starting Capacity


A very good customer of ours called me today to discuss buying a new battery for his 1100cc BMW motorcycle. Five years ago he bought a Panasonic battery from us for this same BMW motorcycle and it was still working but he was occasionally experiencing some difficulty starting the bike.


He wanted a battery with higher quick starting capacity so I offered the Odyssey PC680 motorcycle battery which fits his BMW Compaq Presario NX9000 battery and many other brands of motorcycles. I explained that because of the pure lead construction, less internal resistance and higher specific gravity acid the Odyssey would produce much higher Cold Cranking Amperege, CCA, for better starting capibility.


He lives in Canada and wanted to know if we could ship his battery north of the border. I told him that it would present no problem.


Wheel Chair Battery Grade Levels & Quality Performance


A customer called up to express his joy at receiving his new wheel chair batteries. He was so happy with the performance that he felt he needed to call us to tell of his experience.


We have three grade levels of batteries for wheelchairs and this particular guy purchased Hp F2299A battery our top of the line “Chairman” brand that is manufactured by Concorde Battery Co. They are nearly two times more expensive than the standard battery but he was so satisfied that it reminded me that quality is very, very important.

没有评论:

发表评论